We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Announcement of Chief Justice

On the tenth of April, Farengeto, Hileville, Sopo and myself gathered to discuss which of us would serve as Chief Justice during this term. In the ninety minutes spent discussing the matter, we came to an agreement that I would serve as Chief Justice.

I look forward to my time alongside Hileville, Sopo and Farengeto in-service to The South Pacific and the people that make it the great place it is.

Congrats TAC.

Congratulations TAC!

Congrats TAC!!!! I'm sure you will do a great job.
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

All the best TAC! Good luck
Apad
King of Haldilwe

Congrats TAC!
#EC4Lyfe

Congratulations TAC! And thank you Farengeto for your previous term as Chief Justice.

Congrats TAC! Happywide
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Congrats!
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Congrats!
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."