We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

SPSF Masking

Hiya,

Can we get an SPSF masking? The pass worded forum allows people to see somethings, that we would need to be kept secret.

We'll take a nice Purple color for our masking, please and thank you.

Jasper Henn

We really are avoiding creating more maskings. That's the entire point of creating a passworded forum.

Given the size of SPSF leadership, would it be possible to simply use PMs for things that need to be kept away from everybody?

Given the mission of the SPSF and our need for secure information, no. It's not possible or feasible to operate a military in such a way.

It just happens that I was planning on consulting the admins on some changes to our maskings, so it might be possible to accommodate a SPSF mask without increasing the number.
Please bear with us for the next few hours while I discuss this with the team. I hope we'll reach a decision soon enough.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Hardly would work. PMs can be very disorganized and you'll need to refer to and back information constantly while working on a raid.
SibDis

The passworded forum is for organizing missions.

Working on a raid, organizing a mission, same thing.
SibDis

(05-05-2015, 12:46 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: It just happens that I was planning on consulting the admins on some changes to our maskings, so it might be possible to accommodate a SPSF mask without increasing the number.
Please bear with us for the next few hours while I discuss this with the team. I hope we'll reach a decision soon enough.

Has a decision been met, yet?

Jasper Henn

As soon as my fellow admins have some time to reply to my thread. I assume they've been at work.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Any updates on the masking?
SibDis