We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

MoRA Headquarters

Hello fair Admins! I can't see the Regional Affairs Headquarters anymore.

Thanks!
#EC4Lyfe

Taking care of it.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Similarly, I can no longer see the SPSF passworded channel.

I'm still in the process of sorting issues related to the creation of the SPSF and MoRA masks. I'll finish tonight, since today my parents are visiting campus. Smile

Please bear with me for a few hours.

--

Try joining the SPSF group in your UserCP?
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Issues should be fixed now, but do post here if anything isn't working.

Legal Resources:

Perfect! Thanks Smile
#EC4Lyfe