We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Splitscreen Games
Thumbs Up 
Dino Storm: www.dinostorm.com/en

Pirate Galaxy: www.pirategalaxy.com/en

Steel Legions: www.steellegions.com/en

Dino Storm is a Wild West type game played, awesomely, on dinosaurs. You also attack only dinosaurs. Nice game.

Pirate Galaxy is a sci-fi type game played in small space ships, where you can only attack on the surface of a planet. Good game.

Steel Legions is a steampunk type game where you play in tanks in a little tanks sort of situation. I like this one.

Each have their own special characteristics that make them their own, yet several things remain similar across all three, namely the producer, the style of gameplay, and the loading screen. Still nice games. Find me on all three as Professor_Henn.

Split-screen gaming seems to be a lost art. Me and CoS still play co-op in Perfect Dark or against each other in Mario Party, Mario Kart 64 and Diddy Kong Racing.

Heh.

Many people prefer two screens.

I have so many great memories of playing Rachet & Clank UYA in local multiplayer against my friends and brothers. We always have so much fun with split screen!

Officially being omnipotent via Tapatalk
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi