We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Outlawing Pie

From the Office of the Delegate
Not really

By the powers that the Charter vests in the Cabinet, but that I've taken for myself without any consulation whatsoever, it is ordered as follows:

1. The alleged food known as pie shall be forever banned from the South Pacific and every known possessor shall be summarily arrested and convicted of treason.
2. All those who voluntarily surrender themselves to the Cabinet of the South Pacific and admit to having consumed pie shall have to pass a reeducation programme praising the wonders of cake.
3. Cake is declared the official religion of the South Pacific and all those of sufficient credentials shall be admitted to an organisation henceforth known as Team Cake, to be chaired by Kris Kringle, Escade and Rebeltopia.
4. This order shall never be taken seriously, and all those that think I would abuse my powers as Delegate shall suffer the wrath of Escade's glitter powers and shall be banned from the Lampshade Bar and Grill.

Kris Kringle
Delegate of the South Pacific and High Priest of Cake
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

;A;

Shall Team Cake be made an official Civic/Political Organization? If so, sign me up Tounge

I'll have a thread later today.
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

The only tiny problem is that I've been welcoming citizens by offering them a slice of cake and a slice of pie and letting them choose!

*Secretly thinks of starting a pie underground movement even though she will always love cake more due to the annoying idealism thingy.*

Official stance: GLITTER

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Escade! How could you!

Legal Resources:

This is an outrage! The Pie Power Pieumvirate shall fight this overbearing, aggressive, totalitarian bill until the very ends of the earth! no, TO THE ENDS OF THE MULTIVERSE!

*Still likes Ice-cream better then cake or pie*
"Liberty is the Gate and the Key to Prosperity"
My threads:
Philosophers Corner
The Ice-creamist Movement for Peaceful Unification of Desserts

I can offer you a position as Priest of Ice Cream if you join us. Wink

Legal Resources:

Never! I've Started my own cult-I mean organization, With blackjack, and particular people of a certain illicit proffesion that should not be mentioned on forums but you know what I'm talking about if you've seen Futurama or maybe just the internet meme of Bender starting his own club!!!
Regardless of that, we are the Ice-creamists Movement for Peaceful Unification of Desserts, we stand for the equality of all desserts, and will not see Pie removed from The South Pacific!
"Liberty is the Gate and the Key to Prosperity"
My threads:
Philosophers Corner
The Ice-creamist Movement for Peaceful Unification of Desserts

I like cake but I also like pie.
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice