We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The South Pacific Pie Order

So this will be a thing
We will be for:
The destruction of all caek
Furthering of the People's Pie
More pie for everyone
The election of a pro-pie delegate
Changing of the flag to a blueberry pie
Converting HEM to a giant pie
Making Kringalia accept the pie as his lord and savior

FOR THE PIE
o/

As per the latest order from the Delegate you are hereby arrested and convicted of treason against the South Pacific and Team Cake.

Please take all necessary steps to not consider this conviction as completely invalid and part of a silly game.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

NEVAR
MODS ARE ASLEEP POST PIE
Tounge

The Ice-creamists Movement for Peaceful Unification of Desserts stands with our Pie and Freedom loving cousins! In this, their time of need, we offer support and refuge to them, for Freedom, for Self Determination, for the Right to choose your own dessert, and to not have that choice forced upon you by a tyrant!
"Liberty is the Gate and the Key to Prosperity"
My threads:
Philosophers Corner
The Ice-creamist Movement for Peaceful Unification of Desserts

*Runs around nailing lists of Cakeist transgressions against basic human freedoms to all the public area bulletin boards in TSP*

Fight for your freedom to hold your own beliefs and dessert preferences Pie, Ice Cream and Tart lovers!!!

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk
~Lady Elaine Elysium

Elysian Pastures

The Holy Cake Army will defeat the Pie Army!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

There is no pie army! You only crush the people under your totalitarian jackboots!
My threads:
Philosophers Corner

That's what I mean! We will crush pie and purify this world!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Insanity! And not the good kind of Insanity either! Don't you see this is MADNESS!
My threads:
Philosophers Corner

Madness?
This...
Is...
CAKE!!!