We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Aren't Defenders Great?

From the mysterious halls of #jump...

[11:03] == Ravania [webchat@178-118-126-14.access.telenet.be] has joined #jump
[11:03] == mode/#jump [+o Ravania] by ChanServ
[11:04] <Ravania> o/
[11:06] <Tangaroa> hoi Rav
[11:06] <Tangaroa> Jij een idee waar friartuck is?
[11:07] <Ravania> nee
[11:08] <Ravania> Eluvatar?
[11:09] == Gulliver [~Gulliver@c-73-47-121-55.hsd1.ma.comcast.net] has joined #jump
[11:09] == mode/#jump [+v Gulliver] by ChanServ
[11:10] <Ravania> Hi Gulliver, something went wrong at major?
[11:11] <Tangaroa> als je iets wilt weten de RIASF rate = 2081
[11:12] <Ravania> ok
[11:13] <Tangaroa> dan kunnen we toch een beetje timen :p
[11:15] <Siberian> Hey there Rav, Fratt told me you could help with a lib?
[11:17] <Ravania> of?
[11:17] <Siberian> http://www.nationstates.net/region=atlantic
[11:18] <Siberian> Taken over by the 'Freedom Fighter Coalition'. Setting up a government against native forces.
[11:18] <Siberian> Us SPSF folks were talking to one of the natives about helping them refound when they came along and took over.
[11:22] <Ravania> We could liberate it, which native have you been talking to?
[11:22] <Siberian> A Raptor
[11:25] <Ravania> oh, he's the one who tends to cte a lot... poor choice as a refounder
[11:26] == Tangaroa [~Adium@d54C4226C.access.telenet.be] has quit [Quit: Leaving.]
[11:30] <Siberian> He's got multiple nations
[11:30] <Siberian> And he moved in his WA nation to help out.
[11:30] <Siberian> http://www.nationstates.net/nation=cuatela
[11:30] <Siberian> So we could endorse that rather than waste an updater on a pointman
[11:30] == Gulliver [~Gulliver@c-73-47-121-55.hsd1.ma.comcast.net] has quit [Quit: Leaving.]
[11:32] <Siberian> *as a
[11:32] <Ravania> why not WA A Raptor?
[11:32] <Ravania> It has a bit of influence, his WA hasn't
[11:33] == BenevolentThomas [Mibbit@97-103-206-81.res.bhn.net] has joined #jump
[11:33] <Siberian> He doesn't want to switch
[11:33] <Ravania> hi BT
[11:33] == mode/#jump [+o BenevolentThomas] by ChanServ
[11:34] <BenevolentThomas> Sup Rav-man?
[11:34] <Siberian> Something about losing stats and whatnot. Won't be convinced otherwise.
[11:35] <Ravania> Siberian, why don't you use this guy, he's one of yours and influenced http://www.nationstates.net/nation=kimbo-demonica
[11:35] <Siberian> He won't be online for quite some time.
[11:36] <Ravania> Well, it's a weird situation, with all the npa and spsf nations in, I don't feel comfortable about the situation
[11:37] == RogamarkAway has changed nick to Rogamark
[11:37] <BenevolentThomas> link
[11:37] <BenevolentThomas> I have no idea what you're talking about but NPA/SPSF makes me nervous.
[11:37] <Siberian> http://www.nationstates.net/region=atlantic
[11:38] <Ravania> http://www.nationstates.net/region=atlantic
[11:38] <Siberian> The NPA/SPSF puppets were from a celebratory 10th anniversary thing.
[11:38] <BenevolentThomas> they seem obsessed with invading invader regions these days
[11:38] <BenevolentThomas> SPSF has even invaded Eternal Realm
[11:38] <Ravania> then why are they still in there?
[11:38] <Siberian> Because nobody knows how to remove a damn puppet from a region...
[11:39] == Rogamark [~Rogamark@x2f330a8.dyn.telefonica.de] has quit [Read error: Connection reset by peer]
[11:39] <Ravania> If they are out the region could be easily locked
[11:40] <Siberian> I'll contact Henn and see if he can get our folks out.
[11:40] == Rogamark [~Rogamark@x2f330a8.dyn.telefonica.de] has joined #jump
[11:40] <BenevolentThomas> Henn is still in charge over there?
[11:41] <Siberian> Yup.
[11:41] <BenevolentThomas> they've been sub-par for months now :p
[11:42] <Ravania> http://www.nationstates.net/nation=strikeforcedelta looks like a raptor pup to me, so this guy is talking to himself on the RMB, weird stuff...
[11:42] <BenevolentThomas> noobvaders do that a lot
[11:43] <Siberian> Raptor is a native.
[11:43] <Ravania> he's not a noob his nations are 10 years old
[11:43] <Siberian> And an Antiquity fellow.
[11:43] <Ravania> if he's a native he's a raider so he can fix his own problems afaic
[11:43] <BenevolentThomas> so he's at least in his 20s and having a conversation among his puppets?
[11:44] <BenevolentThomas> wounds like a scrub to me :p
[11:44] <BenevolentThomas> sounds
[11:44] <Ravania> Weirdly I miss the grey wardens at this point Tounge
[11:45] <BenevolentThomas> >_>
[11:45] <Siberian> Rav... They haven't raided in ages.
[11:46] <BenevolentThomas> my projects only become popular after death.
[11:46] <Ravania> and banning me from TER is not a good plan, cya Siberian, this is a channel for defending not for raiding
[11:46] <Siberian> I'm not raiding...
[11:46] <BenevolentThomas> bye to the UDL too, if you're still there.
[11:46] <Ravania> SPSF is
[11:46] <Siberian> Can we not do both?
[11:46] <BenevolentThomas> not in this specific channel, no
[11:46] <Ravania> you can but not inhere
[11:46] <BenevolentThomas> #jump is for defending use.
[11:47] <Siberian> I'm asking for your help with a liberation.
[11:47] <BenevolentThomas> they wont even allow me in here when I invaded invader regions, like Atlantic.
[11:48] <Ravania> lol so if Gest turns up and asks us to help lib TBR we should help?
[11:48] <Ravania> Your mess, you fix it
[11:48] == tangaroa [~Adium@d54C4226C.access.telenet.be] has joined #jump
[11:48] == tangaroa has changed nick to Tangaroa
[11:48] == mode/#jump [+v Tangaroa] by ChanServ
[11:49] <BenevolentThomas> If Gest would let me be lead, yes :p
[11:49] <Siberian> How is this our mess?
[11:49] <Tangaroa> need me?
[11:49] <Ravania> and now please leave the channel
[11:50] <Siberian> Fuckin' A.
SibDis

Haha. Well. I'll be sure to send BenevolentThomas my regards and I'll be sure to hear him out completely.

~Professor Henn, Hardcore Leftist, Totally not a Dinosaur

I have moved this out of Boot Camp, since that section is for training guides and information on military gameplay, and since your post seems intended to produce commentary. If you would prefer to have it in the Base Camp, feel free to request a move.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

(06-13-2015, 12:01 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: I have moved this out of Boot Camp, since that section is for training guides and information on military gameplay, and since your post seems intended to produce commentary. If you would prefer to have it in the Base Camp, feel free to request a move.

Thank you. Here is great.

(06-13-2015, 11:59 AM)ProfessorHenn Wrote: Haha. Well. I'll be sure to send BenevolentThomas my regards and I'll be sure to hear him out completely.

It was more Ravania than anything else.
SibDis

Uh huh..... I know what this is about. Mind you, I was not aware of this conversation while this was going on.

They Banned on of our guys while they had WA, Poosgimn.
I got WA back, and I was figuring out the people who took the WA from me. Once I got their names, I banned two and ejected one, pretty much as a "Let this be a lesson to you" deal. Had no idea they were from #jump or anything else. I figured that my response was a very simple and easy conclusion to the situation, but, I guess that doesn't stand now.

What are my orders?
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Heh. Giving you orders here is a breach of security. I'll PM you them.

I'm not sure if I got this straight, so correct me if I'm wrong. You went to #jump asking for help for a liberation, and because the SPSF had invaded another region, they refused help and told you to leave the channel?
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Kris, that's what it looks to me.

(06-13-2015, 12:08 PM)FederationOfTheRK Wrote: Uh huh..... I know what this is about. Mind you, I was not aware of this conversation while this was going on.

They Banned on of our guys while they had WA, Poosgimn.
I got WA back, and I was figuring out the people who took the WA from me. Once I got their names, I banned two and ejected one, pretty much as a "Let this be a lesson to you" deal. Had no idea they were from #jump or anything else. I figured that my response was a very simple and easy conclusion to the situation, but, I guess that doesn't stand now.

What are my orders?

[warn=unofficial][MOD REDACTED FOR OPERATIONAL SECURITY REASONS ON REQUEST OF THE MOA][/warn] (I dun goofed -Sib)

And Kris, that is what happened.
SibDis

Siberian, you are in no way allowed to either A) Give orders, or B) Post them in a highly public place.