We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Poll: What should the next fanfic be about? (Post suggestions)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Romance Fanfic!
8.70%
2 8.70%
Drama Fanfic!
21.74%
5 21.74%
Comedy Fanfic!
30.43%
7 30.43%
Thriller Fanfic!
30.43%
7 30.43%
Mystery Fanfic!
8.70%
2 8.70%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Grim's Fanfic Corner (Fishmongers TSP)

Grim's Fanfic Corner
For all your NS literature needs.

Welcome to the Fanfic Corner!

I am the Grim Reaper, author of the wonderful writing showcased in this thread. I started this endeavor as part of my first campaign to become the South Pacific delegate.

However, as my time became more and more precious, I was forced to give up on my delegacy ambitions, and chose to continue writing for leisure.

The writing showcased in this forum is entirely 'fanfic', pertaining to imagined worlds that showcase the various citizens of TSP and its friends in strange and unusual situations.

Current Project: Hons, Dons, and Two Southern Bellz

The poll has spoken.

The next fanfic will be a Comedy/Thriller - the current working title is 'Hons, Dons, and Two Southern Bellz'.

HD&2SB is the story of two South Pacificans looking to get in and out of University as fast as possible. The two of them break into Universities around NS, stealing identities and degrees to sell them on the NS black market to shady figures ranging from deep-cover LLA Operatives to the Empire themselves.

Hot on their trails is one of NS' most reputable security/counterespionage names.

I require three names - two South Pacifican villains, who are pretty well known, and one villain. 

Other names required are organizations and minor characters - I require, for instance, the names of some LLA members who might be relatively well known. I could substitute the LLA for another organization that specifically identifies itself as being 'good guys' - TITO, for instance, would qualify, but the NPAF would not.

I could also really use characters from other regions who might have an interest - diplomats and the like, for instance.

Organizations suggested for inclusion should have names that are relatively self-descriptive or sufficiently 'artistic'. For example, The Empire is included because it is conveniently ominous sounding, and the LLA has their whole Communist schtick.

Completed Projects

Didn't this end differently last time? I am no one's fangirl other then Loki of Asgard. I have only platonic relations with all the people mentioned and in terms of Asta, I really want her approval :p

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

This needs an update!
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

(04-21-2014, 01:32 PM)Escade Wrote: Didn't this end differently last time? I am no one's fangirl other then Loki of Asgard. I have only platonic relations with all the people mentioned and in terms of Asta, I really want her approval :p

It might have Tounge This was my final draft, but I have a bad habit of adding to my final draft before posting and then not saving after the final run of changes.

I don't have the original post, so I can't check. I don't 'think' it did.

I will be writing more fanfic - looks like thriller is in the lead Wink.

Suggestions for 'volunteers' or legitimate volunteers are welcome ^_^. Include a quick brief of how you would like SOMEONE ELSE to be portrayed, and I 'might' use it as inspiration Wink.

"All chat logs appearing in this work are (or not) fictitious. Any resemblance to real chat logs, archived , is purely (or perhaps not) coincidental.

All characters appearing in this work are real. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely unfortunate or plain scary." Tounge

Legal disclaimers are important, you know.

Yes, but I dunno if that disclaims anything...
The Third Imperium
Journalist, South Pacific Independent News Network (SPINN)

Provost, Magisterium
Sergeant, East Pacific Sovereign Army
Journalist, East Pacific News Service

Foreign Affairs Minister, The West Pacific

By Order of The Man (The South Pacific Government): "All chat logs appearing in this work are not fictitious. Any resemblance to real chat logs, archived, is purely not coincidental.

All characters appearing in this work are real. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is to be ignored."

Alliance of Solidarity and Sisterhood
A story by the Lonely Hearts Club Band

"The forbidden fruit is always more pleasurable..."

Escade barely finished typing before she turned around. The shadows of her family members loomed over her.

No. Just an illusion.

To live your life in their shadows...it wasn't that Escade was not accomplished. Far from it. It was just...well, they were so tall. They had extremely large shadows. Sometimes Escade just had to escape from those family members who had waists higher than her hairline. Sometimes she just had to hide under a sheet and get on IRC.

<Awe> Is anyone else running for MoRA?
<Escade> Not since you posted.
<TheGrimReaper> sooop
<milo> sup, check your laz pms
<QuietDad> --trimmed ASCII--
<Hileville> don't forget to post your coi Awe
<Awe> I already posted my puppets
<Escade> And your military orgs?
<Awe> I'm not in any.
<Escade> Aren't you a defender?
<Awe> No :P Who said I was? :)
<Escade> Must just be my memory playing up :)

Escade put another spoon of sugar in her coffee. Stirred. Thought. A shame - Awe would be so much cooler if he were UDL. A bird chirped outside her window, heralding the coming of morning. It was loud. It was hard to ignore. Persistent - at first, it was a little shrill, but it had been tolerable. Almost a taste of sadistic enjoyment in it - the piercing of the eardrums wasn't all discomfort.

And then it became a low warbling - coming and going in waves, ripples, a flood. 

Canals overflowing, gondolas floating through Venice, and laptops with wireless access.

Awe quit IRC, leaving his client open and shutting the lid on his laptop. Sitting back, relaxing. She noticed me! Ah, the infinite, timeless emotion of love. Tears shed from estranged lovers and mirthful couples alike made up the surface - the play of the afternoon light did not discriminate between joy and scorn. Seven months - a month for each of the deadly sins. Wrath, Greed, Sloth, Pride, Lust, Envy, Gluttony. 

Wrath at the TSP Coup, Greed for power in its aftermath - the Sloth that heralded the stability of power, Pride in recovered wealth.

And then...lust, for an up and coming star. Escade was a girl after Awe's own young heart - influential, hard-working, and active. And then...envy, for the star's here and active interest. The founder of the UDL, glorious bastion of morality and ethics, or so they advertised. Their glorious hero - their Robin Hood, their veritable Batman. A hero that NS deserved, but a hero that only Escade wanted.  

Want might be a strong word. A hero that Escade defends, whilst simultaneously suspicious of his stalking. Unibot's quite the character.

<TheGrimReaper> disappointing is quite the word for a paper that's so bad you get deported :P
<Kringalia> Now the other question is...
<Kringalia> Deported to where? :P
<TheGrimReaper> Mexico City, Greater Mexico City, Mexico, Mexico
<Kringalia> Oh no don't send me to Mexico!
<Escade> Kris, Mexico won't be that bad. I'll smuggle you out in to the states :P

More envy. Kringalia, always Escade's favourite. It was less people that Awe was romantic rivals with, and more people who were romantic rivals with Awe on the side.

<Escade> Actually, Grim I wouldn't mind if you're fan fic included me and Asta ;)

An unfitting end to an Italian vacation. Watching the girl of his dreams slowly fall in love with her own vice-delegatial candidate, NS's punching bag - and now, the ever silent Astarial?

The river sparkled as Awe shed a single manly tear. Neenee would be proud. The pain in those sparkles.

<Kringalia> There isn't enough room in TSP for both Team Cake and the Cult of Pie
<Escade> And Team Cake is so much cuter :P
<Awe> In my first act as MoRA, I'll create a registry of Pie Cultists :P

Oh, Awe, you're so obvious.

Asta smiled, watching Awe tripping over his own words. For so long, Asta had wanted to solidify her power - through marriage if needed. For so long, her power had been challenged by Neenee - and, as soon as Neenee pulled out, more glitter? From this TSP upstart? There is only one way to prove one's power - by dominating.

<Asta> Does anyone want to help me with something?

Surely Escade will take the bait. A private message channel to talk about some trumped up favour, slowly earning her trust...wait, what?

<FriarTuck> Sure, I'd love to help. ^_^

What is this bullshit?

//poster = Asta, Astarial, Nutellasta
////check.inquiry;{emailto:eluturtle@illuminati.gov} = (copy.message(lastposter))
/////check.reply;access.inbox.(inbox@friartuck.co.cc).latestMessage
~~~~check.reply = "Sure, I'd love to help. ^_^
//////message.IRC.(currentchannel) = check.reply

ENCODING: eluturtleV2 [admission-of-adoration]LOVE ME ASTARIAL[/admission-of-adoration]

<Escade> Isn't FriarTuck a bot?
<Unibot> Eluvatar must be playing around with it again.
<Escade> Hi Unibot!
<Unibot> There's my favourite fangirl ;)
<Awe>  :/
<Asta> :\
<Belschaft> :|

Why, Unibot? Everything I do! Silent sobbing.

I ridiculed my own allies for you - bigameplayers? A black mark I will forever hold to my name. All I wanted to do is to be a philosopher...an essay writer...a Gameplayer GOD. My name to be forever known as the true third way - to be equal to you.

NyanServ gives voice to TheGrimReaper

Hilarious Tounge
Ambassador of the Republic of Lazarus
General of the Lazarene Liberation Army
Former Chairman of the PRL