We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[Sign-ups (CLOSED)] Among-Us (Mafia Variant)

They look like one of us, behave like us...but they're from another planet. And they don't like humans.

Aboard a TSP Inter-Pacifican Space Agency base, aliens have invaded! They wear human skin, but they don't want the real humans to survive!

The rules be the same as Mafia:
Quote:   At the start of the game each player is secretly assigned a role. The game has two alternating phases: "night", during which the mafia may covertly "murder" an innocent, and "day", in which surviving players debate the identities of the mafiosi and vote to eliminate a suspect. Play continues until all of the mafia has been eliminated, or until the mafia outnumbers the innocents.

Each day phase will last 36hours or until the majority votes to airlock. Each night phase will last 24hours or until all night actions have been given.
All actions will be PMed to me (Feirmont).

Will humanity prevail? Or will the Aliens take over the space station.
  • Darkstrait
  • rhinotaz
  • The Salaxalans
  • Siberian Districts
  • RandomGuy199
  • Alunya
  • ProfessorHenn
  • Sam111
  • The Solar System Scope
  • FederationOfTheRK
  • Hammerstar
  • Alisa
  • kyorgia
  • Farengeto
#EC4Lyfe

Signing up.
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

Oh! Oh! Me too!

<33

Wooo!
Delegate of Spiritus
Vice Secretary-General of the World Assembly

"When you are the potatoes guy everyone is like, 'Yeah, it's the potatoes guy!'" - Max Barry

Sign me up!
SibDis

I'm in!
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

*puts her paw up in the air*

>^,,^<
Alunya
Envoy from Equinox

Mi nomumi min!

Count me in!

Je veux participé!
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope