We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Last Person to Post Wins Glitch

Help, when I go to last post on LPtPW, it shows me the first comment, but when I go to Preview Post, down below it has additional replies. Help.
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

I can't reproduce this error. I'm also not quite sure what you mean.

Nevermind, it works now. For some reason it didn't show any of the posts on page 220, except below in the Preview Post/Full Edit page.
The Solar System Scope

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
I can't see any post past #2210 on page 221. Whenever I click a link that should lead me to those posts and pages, it just takes me to the first post of the thread. However, when I click the preview button I can see the new posts in the Thread Review section.

<33

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

<33

Aaand it's now happening in OOC 165th Basil Day too.

:/

<33

The issue seems to have been temporarily fixed by switching the number of posts per thread page from default (10) to 25 or anything greater.

<33

This is probably an issue with how large the thread is itself. We may have to start archiving these long threads.

I have had the same issue myself. I think it could be something with the new update of the myBB forums. Also there is an existing thread.
The Solar System Scope

Didn't know, sorry. >.<

<33