We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

CESTA Council Debate: Ryccia's suspension or expulsion (Closed)

Due to recent events, I am calling for a four-week suspension of Ryccia. For what reason? The failure to uphold the Charter. The Ryccian government, as I see it, has failed to uphold Article 5, Section 2 of the Charter:

The Parties will contribute toward the further development of peaceful and friendly international relations by strengthening their free institutions, by bringing about a better understanding of the principles upon which these institutions are founded, and by promoting conditions of stability and well-being. They will seek to eliminate conflict in their international economic policies and will encourage economic collaboration between any or all of them.
The Ryccian government has been unable to contribute toward a development of peaceful and friendly international relations with several nations in this region. Therefore, I think that this is a necessary move at this time. If this is passed, the suspension may be commuted or extended as desired by the members of the CESTA.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

"By strengthening their free institutions."

Ryccian sovereignty should take precedence. Or would the honorable representative from Qvait have us hand over our missile codes to Sporaltryus?
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

To hell with sovereignty! I would give up mine in the name of peace!

My History

A noble sentiment that would have us speaking Esperanto by the end of the night!
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

As I said earlier, sacrifices must be made for the greater good.

My History

To hell with sovereignty? What we want is peace, but our sovereignty is a must!

What do you suggest that we do? Hang up the Sporaltryan banner in Democratia Palace?!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Now you and everyone else knows that that is not going to happen. If the SCO does something out of line, we will be there.

My History

No seriously, what do you suggest we do?
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Here's something: speak with Sporaltryus at the Government Island Summit.

My History

Yeah, that will end up being worse that not talking with them. Plus that is a SCO-Ryccia summit, not a Sporaltryus-Ryccia summit.

And how do we speak with them exactly? Knowing them, they would just insult us or ignore us.