We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Among-Us! The end of a nightmare. [Finished!]

The Crew aboard the TSP Pacifico go about their usual tasks. Suddenly, Feirmont can be heard over the intercom:
"Everyone! They're among us! Aliens have infiltrated our ship! We hav... no wait! Stop! Don'..."
The intercom goes silent. After a brief search of the ship, Feirmont cannot be found.
Following their emergency procedures, the entire crew meet in the mess hall.

Day 1
14 bodies alive, majority of 8 votes to Airlock!

The Day phase will last 3 days, no longer than July 18th 9pm EDT.

[Also, side note: If you guys and gals RP this in any way, I'll be more than glad to follow suit with my write-ups.]
#EC4Lyfe

"Bahaha! Told you!" George yelled to his friends.

~Professor Henn, Hardcore Leftist, Totally not a Dinosaur

Erin just glared at his fellow cosmonaut from the other side of the mess hall and spoke with an overly thick Irish accent, "George, stop it wi' de jokes already! If our missin' mucker wus sayin' de truth, we 'av ter chucker somethin' fast!"

<33

"Oh, come on Erin! I always knew we'd be infiltrated! That being said, I'll check our doors." George said, and went over to inspect the doors.

"Aw shit! It's locked!"

~Professor Henn, Hardcore Leftist, Totally not a Dinosaur

Erin flicked through pages full of seemingly random numbers in a control panel on the wall, "Life support, thermal control an' de power systems seem stable, but communicashuns an' everythin' else seems ter 'av been purposefully sabotaged. At laest we still 'av dat big auld airlock operational over dare."

"Oi wonder 'oy we cud use it..."

<33

No one quite understood Farengeto anymore. After his accident he had become paranoid, some medics even suggested insane. The attack had driven him into hysteria, rambling more nonsense about aliens. He paced around the ship, recording observations of unimportant equipment into his private journal.

"We ran, we ran, but there they were; standing among us."

"We ran, we ran, but there they were; standing among us.e smiled at the crew in a moment of lucidity, "None of you remember who the others are, do you?" He giggled hysterically. "Pacifica and her crew of 12? Do any of you even remember our mission?" He laughed and returned to his hysterical rambling.

"We ran, we ran, but there they were;
Standing among us.
We ran, we ran, but there they were;
Standing among us.
We ran, we ran, we've already lost; for it's not they who are among us."

*I stayed silent, didn't know what to do. A mute in the middle of the ship, I couldn't talk, my voice was gone ever since I was born. Maybe that's why I was called here, no one can hear me complain, insult or challenge orders. I stood in the area, mopping the floor.*
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

"Oh, screw it." Feliks walks straight to the emergency stores of booze and begins to get completely pissed. "Yo-you seee, itsh... it's completely hopelesss.."
SibDis

"How de 'ell ye aff yisser nut people even git allowed into de mission? Anyway, oi say we begin throwin' people oyt av de airlock over dare, 'tis withoyt a doubt de only way ter git de alien imposters. We must vote," says Erin while gesturing to the airlock and looking around the room with suspicion.

<33

"Good idea, mate, but we gotta decide who needs to be thrown out," said Dark. "We gotta discuss it, we can't just start chucking 'em out, you know what I mean? Otherwise we'll kill the wrong ones."
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."