We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Poll: Should this Amendment to the Election Act be passed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Aye
81.25%
13 81.25%
Nay
0%
0 0%
Abstain
18.75%
3 18.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Amendment to Election Act: Article 1.3

The following is a proposal to amend the Election Act. Voting will remain open for three days and requires 50%+1 support to pass.

This proposal amends the timeframe for Local Council Elections. The debate can be found here.

The vote will end on 1 August 2015 at 9:24pm (GMT+8) A countdown timer is available here.

Quote: Wrote:Article 1 - General Elections

1. Elections for all Cabinet positions shall commence on the fifteenth of every March, July, and November.
2. Elections for Court Justices shall commence on the first of every April, August, and December.
3. Elections for Local Councillors shall commence on the first of every June May, September, and January. 

First, the text quoted is NOT that for the amendment of the timeframe for the SPSF review.

Secondly, if the quoted text is the text being voted on...
AYE

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium

(07-29-2015, 09:28 AM)Rebeltopia Wrote: First, the text quoted is NOT that for the amendment of the timeframe for the SPSF review.

Secondly, if the quoted text is the text being voted on...
AYE

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

You probably saw this before I amended my post. Copy-paste fails at times I suppose