We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Foreign Service Formation

The South Pacific Foreign Service

Members of the Foreign Service will be rewarded for their service as they completed tasks and become eligible for promotion.

How do you get promoted?
Members will receive points for each task completed.  The Minister of Foreign Affairs or Director of the Foreign Service will keep track and audit all points periodically.

Point System:

Posting Materials:
24 hours after released = 3 Points
72 hours after released = 1 Point

Reports
File a weekly report on activity in Assigned Regions = 10 Points
File a weekly report on activity in Assigned Regions 4 consecutive weeks = 25 Points

Posting in Assigned Regions
Post on an assigned regions forums twice per week (required posting does not count) = 5 Points
Post on an assigned regions forums twice per week for 4 consecutive weeks = 15 Points

Writing for Update or Regional Newspaper
Write a section of the Region Update = 15 Points
Write an Article for a TSP Regional Newspaper = 30 points

Additional points will be awarded for special assignments from the Minister of Foreign Affairs.  These points will be based on the assignment.
Members with more than one region will receive half the points for each activity in the additional regions.

Ambassador Ranks
Moving up the rank requires the necessary points and Promotion from the Minister of Foreign Affairs

Trainee - 0 - 30 points
Envoy - 31 - 50 points
Senior Envoy - 51 - 100 points
Ambassador - 101 - 150 points
Senior Ambassador - 151 - 225 points
Diplomat - 226 - 300 points
Senior Diplomat - 301 - 500 points
??????????????? - 501+ points

Change the number values and what we call them, and we have our own system. Tounge

Cynosurian Councillor of Brilliance

I updated the OP with the basic structure. I haven't decided on a name for the rank above Senior Diplomat. I'm also open to ideas for a TSP take on all rank names.

HAITIAN CREOLE

WE MUST USE HAITIAN CREOLE

Cynosurian Councillor of Brilliance

(08-06-2015, 07:43 PM)Hileville Wrote: I haven't decided on a name for the rank above Senior Diplomat.
Master Diplomat?

(08-06-2015, 07:48 PM)ProfessorHenn Wrote: WE MUST USE HAITIAN CREOLE
I do like the exotic yet recognizable feel of Haitian Creole.