We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

New SPSF Logo + Frequent updates

[Image: uzZGt5F.png]

I'd like to present our new logo, created by the lovely Imkihca! With that, I'd also like to reinstate Imki with the rank of "honorary deputy/depite", so please congratulate her!
Now, this looks absolutely sexy, so I'd like to start putting out some frequent bi-weekly updates on our doings just for the sake of having that quality logo as a header. (Oh, yeah. And the fact that it'll increase visibility and all that.)
SibDis

>___________>

Nice! Happywide

[Image: W9Gx775.png?2]
Wintreath Thane of Diplomatic Officers

Fmr. Local Councillor (9/9/15 - c. 10/15)

Discord:Katie#3933

I have a challenge for you Imki.

Try to make a bad header for once. I think it might just be impossible. Tounge

GLORIOUS! INCREDIBLE! AMAZING!

I guess Imki was very good at art class. If he/she was not, I will be devastated and starting having trauma shocks every 3 seconds, as the world will be upside down.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

'Ryccia Wrote:having trauma shocks every 3 seconds
I know someone who has epilepsy, and would probably find this a little insulting. Sorry to bother.

(08-25-2015, 12:04 AM)Arbiter08 Wrote: I have a challenge for you Imki.

Yeah, and it would still be leaps and bounds better than anything I could do.
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

(08-25-2015, 01:57 PM)ProfessorHenn Wrote:
'Ryccia Wrote:having trauma shocks every 3 seconds
I know someone who has epilepsy, and would probably find this a little insulting. Sorry to bother.

Im sorry... :sad:
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Thanks again everyone! I don't really have anything arty to say about this one, I just had soooo much fun drawing those dragons. I'm really glad you're happy with it Sib!  Heart

(08-25-2015, 12:13 PM)Ryccia Wrote: I guess Imki was very good at art class.
I actually hated art class at school and dropped it as soon as I could, my art teacher and I disagreed on what 'Art' should be and she killed my passion for it for a long time. I didn't get back into drawing till I decided to go back to college and do something I actually wanted to do for once. I learnt a lot while there but there's always a lot more to learn and room for improvement! Smile

(08-25-2015, 02:43 PM)Darkstrait Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 12:04 AM)Arbiter08 Wrote: I have a challenge for you Imki.

Yeah, and it would still be leaps and bounds better than anything I could do.

:embarrased: Oh you gaiz.
Challenge excepted Arb, check your inbox for something special sometime soon. ;p

Dark, anyone can learn to draw! It just takes practice. Compared to a lot of other people I'm totally rubbish but ya can't let that stop you. Use it as an incentive, try harder and get better!
You should see some of my early stuff. It makes me cringe just thinking about it. xP
[Image: Uy6Tvaj.gif]

I can draw some stuff pretty well on paper, but using computer programs to do it just doesn't work for me.
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."