We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Call of Duty

So, is anyone here excited for the new Black Ops 3 coming out soon? I got beta access and it was a blast.

Alternatively, what are some of your opinions on the franchise as a whole? Personally, I enjoy the games, but find them to get stale after a while. I have no clue how people play one CoD until the next one comes out.

Also, a friend and I made a montage of the beta. Check that out if that interests you!

Same shit. Different year.

<33

The last time I cared about Call of Duty, the third one was out. I played it on a Wii.

I have had no interest in Call of Duty since Ghosts, but everything later is lame. I only go for the modern warfare kinds (2010s and 2020s).
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

I'm still playing CoD:Black Ops 1 and MW3 Tounge

They both have their charm to me. I tried Black Ops 2 and as much as it was pretty, they took away my flamethrower attachment; and thus no more fire tornados.
#EC4Lyfe

I traded in Battlefield 3, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, World at War, Black Ops, Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops II, Ghosts, and several other games to get Grand Theft Auto V.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

Yeah, wanting that game in my house is basically taboo. I don't like it(violence, me of scared!), but if I wanted it, no matter how much I beg, my mother will not buy it.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Dang, I missed my chance to say "I only play COD for the story."
#EC4Lyfe

Ehh... Not worth the money. I'd much rather peacefully build my little huts in Minecraft Tounge
SibDis

I haven't cared about new CoD games since Ghosts came out. My reaction when a new one comes out is usually "meh, it's the same game of last year but with [insert gimmick here]". If they had kept the series more or less realistic (like the Modern Warfare games, Black Ops 1, or the WWII ones) maybe I would care.

I still play Black Ops 1 and 2 online from time to time (not that I have much of a choice; newer games are really fucking expensive in my country, if you can find them at all).
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair