We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Closed 5eva

I no longer draw for TSP, k thx
[Image: Uy6Tvaj.gif]

You're a godsend. I needed a fancy pants banner for the soldier of the month program.
But I do have a question, when you say weapons, does that mean you won't do things like the swords on the SPSF logo?
SibDis

(09-02-2015, 09:02 AM)Siberian Wrote: You're a godsend. I needed a fancy pants banner for the soldier of the month program.
But I do have a question, when you say weapons, does that mean you won't do things like the swords on the SPSF logo?

Heart  Sure thing! Anything in specific you'd like in it?

I'll edit my post to be clearer on the weapons thing, I mean more modern style weapons like guns, tanks and such. I have no clue about them so I don't think I could do a very good job of drawing them.

(09-02-2015, 09:10 AM)Imkihca Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 09:02 AM)Siberian Wrote: You're a godsend. I needed a fancy pants banner for the soldier of the month program.

Heart  Sure thing! Anything in specific you'd like in it?

I'll edit my post to be clearer on the weapons thing, I mean more modern style weapons like guns, tanks and such. I have no clue about them so I don't think I could do a very good job of drawing them.

There's nothing in particular I need. I know I hate it when people just ask "whatever", but I really have no idea. So if you could just do what you think would fit, I'd appreciate it greatly!
SibDis

Your very existance is a miracle! Although I feel a bit guilty, your drawings are so good, and you don't get paid... Its all free... Me feelings the guilt...

I wish I had a credit card...
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

(09-02-2015, 09:38 AM)Siberian Wrote: There's nothing in particular I need. I know I hate it when people just ask "whatever", but I really have no idea. So if you could just do what you think would fit, I'd appreciate it greatly!

Already got some ideas and I know you're already rolling out the SOTM thing so I'll get it to you asap, expect something in your inbox sooooon! Happywide

(09-02-2015, 03:10 PM)Ryccia Wrote: Your very existance is a miracle! Although I feel a bit guilty, your drawings are so good, and you don't get paid... Its all free... Me feelings the guilt...

I wish I had a credit card...

Oh wow, that's so kind of you to say but there are far better artists out there than me, that's why I like doing this! Think of it as you're paying me in practice, every drawing makes me better! Plus if it was up to me I'd draw nothing but weird birds and dragons so you're also expanding my artistic horizon. x)

I would like to request a coat of arms, please Happywide
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Can you help me remove that white line in the middle of this flag, while ensuring that the red and white parts are in equal proportions. Also, if possible, can you insert a 10-point star in the middle of the flag? Thanks

[Image: gw1mHYH.png]

(09-03-2015, 10:27 PM)RandomGuy199 Wrote: I would like to request a coat of arms, please Happywide

Sure thing! I will need a bit more info for something like that though, if you could please PM/post any ideas you have or some details about the nation it's for and I'll start coming up with some ideas. I'm particularly interested in anything you'd like represented in it that you think really shows what your place is about. A coat of arms is an incredibly meaningful thing and I want to do a nice one for ya that'll really symbolises what your nation stands for. Happywide

(09-04-2015, 12:58 AM)Awe Wrote: Can you help me remove that white line in the middle of this flag, while ensuring that the red and white parts are in equal proportions. Also, if possible, can you insert a 10-point star in the middle of the flag? Thanks

No problem! It'll be with ya shortly! Smile

So, I'm looking for a new flag. I used to make my own with Inkscape, but the computer that I used broke down in 2013. I want a flag that incorporates the star on the current flag (it's an SVG, so the star will be easy to copy) in the center of the new flag with a white background. If you need to, you may resize the star, but I want the proportion of the star to remain the same.

On another note, interesting thing about the star: the style happened by accident, but it looks good.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History