We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Forum Structure Changes

Following an internal discussion, Forum Administration has decided to enact the following changes:
  • Threads in the Hall of Spam will from now on be automatically pruned after a month of inactivity. We understand that some threads might be too special to be lost forever, so archival requests can be made here.
  • The Civil and Political Organisation Centre will be removed. Its private club threads will be moved to the Lampshade Bar and Grill and its political party threads will be moved to the NationStates Discussion Centre.
  • Market Street will be archived, since its low use and the lack of an economy system make it pointless. Parole Board will be archived too, since there is currently no opportunity for its use, with the option of reviving it as needed, through a request here.
  • The World Assembly Centre will be merged into one single subforum. Threads pertaining to the General Assembly or the Security Council may be marked using the tag option, at the time of posting.
We also wish to give greater prominence to areas that, in the eyes of the region, deserve to be better highlighted. In that sense, we welcome all input and opinions on these changes and on how to improve forum organisation.

Forum Administration
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I have wondered in the past why the WA section was included under the Government House area, guess it doesn't really fit any of the sections completely though.

No real objections, and a lot of this makes sense.

Historically it has fallen under the purview of the Delegate (whose full title is after all World Assembly Delegate). Since the Delegate goes under Government House, you can see the logic.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System