We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

September 11, 2001

We all know what happened, but I can't believe that it has been 14 years. I was only three years old on that tragic day. I have made this thread so we can reflect on that sobering day.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

I was born in that year.

Let us take at least a minute of silence to remember those who died in this tragic attack.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Hm.

<33

Terrible. Not only for the country, but for the conspiracy theories about it.

I actually remember when it happened, even though I was four. My little brother had just been born a couple weeks prior (how can I forget becoming an older brother!) and my family was planning to visit New York for Thanksgiving and see the family and the city (specifically the WTC). Sad memories.

Y'all make me feel old... I was 13... and living so close to New York (about 2 hours), I had a few friends who lost family that day...

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium

I was 6, though just about to turn 7. I don't remember anything about it. The earliest related thing I remember was Bush appearing on tv to announce the Afghanistan war.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I remember waking up in the morning, and seeing the footage on tv.

I was 4 back then, but I seem to recall my grandparents talking about it

9/11 was terrible, but...
[Image: 55076841.jpg]
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."