We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

CESTA Council Debate: Condemnation of the Sporaltryan Union

Sporaltryus is hereby condemned by the Pacific Republic of Qvait for its recent militarized aggression against the Constitutional Monarchy of Ryccia. Despite the recent aggression of the Constitutional Monarchy of Ryccia, it is childish to respond with aggression. With international agreement, the goal of the South Pacific is to achieve peace, but the Sporaltryan Union is violating the peace just as they did when they attacked the Pacific Republic of Qvait in the Fall of 2014. I am introducing a condemnation vote in this alliance and I hope that you, the fellow members, also condemn the Sporaltryan Union.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

We will be neutral in this debate due to conflict of interest.

We also have conflict of interest but are interested in seeing how this plays out.
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

I believe this is now null and void due to the resignation
((Henn Leaving))
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

This condemnation doesn't really have much value by this point, now does it?

<33

Sporaltryan union may have claimed that they are exiting the international stage, but that does not mean the condemnation is futile.

Hammerstar fully disagrees with the condemnation of the Sporaltryan Union, we believe that seeing the entire picture, they are reasonable with their aggression towards Ryccia. It is Ryccia, however, which acts are does not go well with reason.
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains