We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Kerbal Space Program

Does anyone here play KSP? I discovered it a few weeks ago, and last night I finally managed to orbit Kerbin and safely land my astronaut!
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I've done everything but actually get the game. I watch videos, am on forums, and do everything except play.
SibDis

Get it, at least the demo! It's so much fun (especially if, like myself, you are also RPing a space programme here on the forum!).
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Mods, Kris! Mods!!!

Oh, the sweet mods.

<33

I don't really use any mods besides MechJeb currently, though I was trying BD armoury recently and that was really interesting. (Having entire squads of AI aircraft engage in air battles in KSP is really cool.)

I've done a few projects I'll share later, pulled off a big manned interplanetary mission over the weekend.

I have made it to the Mun!

Legal Resources:

My school has this on some computers in the Science Block. I played it once and failed sadly.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

My aforementioned Duna Base mission.

And then they died by a lack of provisions. Tounge Only not. Because they're Kerbals.

<33