We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Operation: Jump Point II

Just so you're all aware, I've got an operation going on in TWATD. This will be our second attempt to refound the region and get a late-updating jump point. This will be a stealth mission, so most of what we'll be doing will be outside of updates. Because of this I would not like any of you to move to the region, yet. I'll post individual names when I want them to move in. This will be done over the course of the next few weeks, and won't require to much work from you guys.
With that being said, I'd like you all to remain in Osiris until further notice.
SibDis

RESENTINE: Please move a clean puppet to TWATD. Do not apply to the WA with it or do anything to draw attention. Post when done.
SibDis

I've got cleans waiting for the word. Leaving WA on 3 until mission is initiated.
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Resentine: Please join the WA with that nation.
SibDis

Roger. Will you be on with an update?
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Resentine: Please endorse http://www.nationstates.net/nation=rolling_in_dough
Sorry for not answering your question earlier, as I couldn't get on to the computer.
SibDis

ZAK: Please move a clean puppet to TWATD. Do not apply to the WA with it or do anything to draw attention. Post when done.
SibDis

This will be my last mission boss, give me the orders. I'll be taking a leave of absence, maybe I'll be back on december.
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Noted. Hammerstar, move a clean puppet to TWATD and endorse "Rolling In Dough". (The current Delegate)
SibDis

Do I need to put a WA on this one immediately? Or should I remain non-wa for a while?

I'll be available until the weekends.
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains