We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Gigawatt Points

Marty and Doc are stuck in the past and need your help to go back to the future! Help them by accelerating the DeLorean to 88 miles per hour. Whoever first gets to 88 might save them from being stuck in 1955!

Kringle: 1
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Aww yis. If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're going to see some serious shit.

Rhinotaz: 1

<33

Oh no, Rhino has over 5 000 posts, RUUUUUUN!!!
Rhinotaz: 1
The Solar System Scope: 1
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

MUAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA! MUAHAHAHAHAH!

Rhinotaz: 2

<33

Wait a minute...wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me you built a time machine, out of a DeLorean?

Kringle: 2
Rhinotaz: 2
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some *style?*

Rhinotaz: 3
Kringle: 2

<33

Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

Kringle: 3

Legal Resources:

Something... something... Flux capacitor...

Kringle: 3
Siberian: 1

Total: 8
SibDis

Darth Vader from the planet Vulcan.

Kringle: 4
Siberian: 1

Total: 9

Legal Resources:

Chewbacca is my favorite Pokemon from Star Trek.

Kringle: 4
Siberian: 2

Total: 9
SibDis