We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Equinox and Albion

Just wanted to let you know that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is in very early talks with both Equinox and Albion about a possible treaties.  There is interest from both regions.  Equinox dating back to GR as MoFA and Albion's interest has peaked during my term.  There was some interest with Albion before our cultural event but definitely a lot more after it.

I'll keep you all updated with where we are in the talks and hope that we can get drafts up for discussion very soon.

I would be very excited about a treaty with Albion. I find them very agreeable and they certainly share are similar culture to ours. They would be fantastic allies.

I am not opposed to greater ties with Equinox, but the very fact that we have never had any formal public exchange makes me think we need to have an actual relationship before considering a treaty. We cannot be friends with someone we haven't even met.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

With the ongoing festival I'm definitely on board with an Albion treaty.

I've honestly never heard of Equinox, so I'll second Kris on this one.

Equinox has constantly hit SPSF tags and they've been the brunt of quite a few of our detags. I'd rather not have much to do with them until Coraxion's "Mafia Darkspawn" shit is done with.
SibDis