We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Adele

So, I have just watched "Hello" by Adele and it is amazing. After a hiatus, she is back. The last time I heard from Adele was when Skyfall came out. Any thoughts?

4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

Meh. Not really my cup of tea.

<33

I'm not really a fan of her. Skyfall is the only song from her that I like (the album version, her live performance sucked).
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

She's a great singer. I'm not jazzed about her single, though.
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

All y'all can leave the forums if you don't appreciate Adele

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adele is overrated as crap.

*hides behind rock*

<33

Ok go back to listening to Selena Gomez

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's even worse.

<33

(11-03-2015, 02:14 PM)sandaoguo Wrote: All y'all can leave the forums if you don't appreciate Adele

Amen to that.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

(11-03-2015, 04:25 PM)rhinotaz Wrote: That's even worse.

So much this
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."