We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Eultiver: A Nation

Republic of Eultiver

Ex multis, libertatis

IC:

Congratulations! You have just won a seat in the country's Parliament!... Excuse me, but who are you again?

Code:
[b]Name(Can be forum name or an invented one):[/b]
[b]Province(just invent a name):[/b]

Voting for a President and a Prime Minister will begin in seven days! Reclaim your seat before its too late!

OOC:

Basically, I created this nation:

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=Eultiver

And all the issues that come up in that nation will be up to vote.

You have seven days to sign up.

There will be a seven-day period to organize and fuse parties, and another seven-day period to elect the President and the Prime Minister. No issues will be resolved at this time.

Every 6 months I'll reopen the sign up process for seven days. There will also be the process mentioned above, as this is election season.

The President is in charge of handling cabinet appointments: Vice President, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Homeland Affairs, Minister of the Military, Minister of the Environment, Minister of Security Forces, Minister of Intelligence, Minister of Education, Minister of Health and Healthcare and Minister of Welfare(an MP can occupy up to 4 Minister seats, because I don't really expect a lot of people will join this).

The President is also in charge of handling war issues and issues of domestic threat. This DOES NOT apply to any budget or normal issues about these two topics. JUST issues related to possible movement of troops or diplomacy with other NS nations or terrorist organizations.

The President has a vote in Parliament like any other MP.

The Prime Minister heads the government, and appoints the following: Speaker of Parliament(which is basically like the CoA), Deputy Ministers of the Ministries mentioned above.

The Prime Minister signs the laws passed in Parliament, and has a vote in Parliament like any other MP. If the Prime Minister refuses to sign a bill, the proposal will pass to the President, who's signature or veto will surpass or solidify the Prime Minister's decision. This denial by both, however, can be overriden with a 60% majority appeal vote in Parliament.

Sign up here to participate, if you signed up(don't worry, I'll edit it): http://s15.zetaboards.com/Republic_of_Eultiver/index
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Name: Ryccia
Province: Xirovi Province
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

There are no topics, Ryc.
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

[Image: a7kEEVO.jpg]

Where does one sign up, I'm confused.
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

Here you sign up for the game, and then you can sign up in the forums.

Name: Grecus Belisarius

Province: Justinia Province
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

(11-03-2015, 10:35 AM)Resentine Wrote: Name: Grecus Belsarius

Approved!

And I see what you did there.

(11-03-2015, 11:19 AM)Ryccia Wrote:
(11-03-2015, 10:35 AM)Resentine Wrote: Name: Grecus Belsarius

Approved!

And I see what you did there.

[emoji1]
~Mahatma Gandhi

Just adding an I in my name. I knew I missed something Wink
~Mahatma Gandhi