We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

CESTA Vote: Joining the Coalition in hunt for Isaac Faulkner

I am proposing that this eight-nation alliance joins the international coalition that already consists of five nations, two of which (Qvait and Liberum Hominis in Terra) are already member to, in hunting down CSPQ terrorist leader Isaac Faulkner. In joining this coalition, the CESTA alliance will be represented as one, but members of this alliance are free to being represented separately. Simultaneously, the Second Republic of Qvait requests that the Hammerstarian representative has his SCO counterpart put this matter to a vote in the SCO as well. This will be done on Hammerstar's behalf as it is the only CESTA member to be member to the SCO.

The Second Republic of Qvait votes yea on this matter.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

Isaac Faulkner is no doubt a man that has committed crimes, but on behalf of my counterparts in the SCO, why does the SCO need to respond to this matter? What can the SCO possibly get from this?
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

This terrorist has attacked Qvait so far, but what is stopping him what attacking other countries? This man must be hunted down by every nation.

My History

What were the reasons behind the attacks? Also, was there any definitive proof?

<33

Prior to the 1998 general election, the CSPQ was a legitimate political party with 38 seats in the Qvaitican Congress. During the election, the party lost all of its seats to the top two political parties. After the election in 1999, William Faulkner, the Chairman of the CSPQ, issued an open statement denouncing the government of Qvait and declaring war. Since then, Faulkner coordinated a series of terrorist attacks between 1999 and 2003, then resurfaced this year with the April hostage crisis at the University of Qvait in Sydney. In each instance, the instances mentioned here, Faulkner made a video describing what he had done, and what will happen afterwards.

My History

Gotcha, Big Bear.

Aye.

<33

Even though the Charter allows 48 hours to vote, I will extend this for another 48 hours. (OOC: We can't have two casted votes out of eight total be the final turnout!)

My History

No! members of UF/CESTA, a debate must first be done before a vote could be casted. Please do not cast your votes just yet until a debate is settled

Now the attacks on other nations is solely based on pure conjecture. The delegacy of Qvait has also yet to produce to us what motive does Faulkner has on attacking their nation, so unless the delegacy of Qvait has definitive proof that Faulkner is going to attack other nations and extend their operations internationally, we have failed to grasp the need of having both the SCO and the SSU to join in the manhunt.

Moreover, Qvait is an incredibly powerful nation with some of the highly militaristic nations in its pocket already joining the manhunt. Hammerstar fails to grasp why the help given by the UF and agreeing nations wouldn't do the job in finding this man.

With that aside, bound by the pact agreed by Hammerstar, the Technocracy is prepared to help its neighbour in finding this man.

Hammerstarian High Councillor to the UF/CESTA
May Rockefeller

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Okay, I'm going to dissect your statement one at a time Ms. Rockefeller. The attacks on other nations is not conjecture. SID1, our foreign intelligence agency, has conclusive evidence that the CSPQ, the very organization that is led by Faulkner, smuggled explosives into Kringalia to Orgoglio Belzano, a terrorist group that bombed a Kringalian governor's mansion two weeks ago today. In return, Orgoglio Belzano would smuggle assault rifles, machine guns, and other weapons into Qvait, right into the hands of the CSPQ.

Now, let's move on to motive, something that I had already explained. The man lost representation in the Qvaitican Congress in 1998 and lost his mind when he ordered CSPQ members to fire upon policemen in Geneva in February 1999. Why do we even need a motive? The man stated in a video that he coordinated the Siege of Sydney. We have his words on video. He took credit for the anarchy we have in one of our cities.

Now, you are wondering why we are looking for the SCO to be part of this. It's simple. We want everyone, everyone, to have eyes on this man. For the last sixteen years, this man has hid behind communist dictatorships in the former North Qvait, probably set foot in Sporaltryus before it was ravaged by anarchy, and is now, as SID1 puts it, on the run on foreign soil. We are trying to find a man that is hiding in God knows where. We want everyone to be on the lookout for this terrorist leader. Everyone. We can't let him slip away! Not again!

Qvaitican Representative to the CESTA
Nolan Hennessey

My History

The representative is not making much sense. Everything he said is pure conjecture and speculation.

The "motives" are basically targeted to Qvait, and Kringalia has yet to inform us of Faulkner's involvement to the Orgolio Belzano. Why would he attack other nations if his only motive is targeted to Qvait? Why bring up Sporaltryus, and you used the word "probable", making it pure speculation.

Under the UF Hammerstar is prepared to help you, but before you mindlessly shout out and trigger a vote, perhaps you could actually ask the SCO and the SSU concerning the manhunt? For he have heard no attempts in actually asking other international coalitions for help.

Qvaitican Representative to the CESTA
Nolan Hennessey

- Doraemon