We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Trump's Wall, actually, all walls to block illegal immigrants

In truth, I kinda think it's a good idea. If fences are being cut, why not strong concrete walls? But I'm still confused on how Mexico would want to pay for such a wall?

If Mexico is going to pay for it, who's going to man the walls?

Last wonder, will it invite as many tension as the Berlin Wall?
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Wut.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

I don't think you understand what the Berlin Wall was truly about.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I said Tension didn't I? Though it does not have similar roots like the Berlin Wall, i fear that it would spark a greater tension between Mexico and USA. Moreover, the wall would also impact trade between North and South America won't it?

It's not about keeping illegal immigrants out anymore, perhaps it would root to a greater depth.

Anyway Ryccia, to make this simple for you. Here's an elementary question:

"What do you think of Trump's Wall?"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Fucking stupid
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

My "what?" is for questions and my "wut" or "vat" is for something I completely disagree with.

Example:

(X): Minecraft is stupid

Me: Wut/Vat.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

But how should USA deal with its immigration problem then? Would there be a better way than building a gigantic wall? Would fences do the job?

- Doraemon

Then why don't we build a big wall across Canada as well, to secure our borders?

This wall thing is just ridiculous. How about instead of building a wall, we help Mexico out?

I don't see how building a wall would even be part of the options. It's like patching a hole on a ship full of termites. You have to address the underlying issues, no matter how difficult they are to solve.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Instead of building damn giant walls, how about we streamline the legal immigration progress instead?
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."