We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[End - SWM] A Decisive Win for the Empire!

Basic Rules before we begin:

-The game will begin with a Day phase, followed by a Night phase, then Day, etc. Each phase will last no longer than 48 hours OR a majority vote is cast (Day) OR all actions have been submitted via PM to me (Night).

-In each Day phase, all players will vote in the game thread on who should die by firing squad or none at all. Discussion can occur around this; an accused person can defend themselves, people can discuss the matter, etc. Majority rules. Ties result in no firing squad. Bold Text should be used for official votes.

-In each Night phase, the game thread will be closed. The Imperial Spies can PM each other, discussing who to kill (or to not kill at all). PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD WHILE THE NIGHT PHASE IS ACTIVE

-The next Day phase will begin with the posting the results of the prior night. The target of the Mercernary is not revealed.

-When someone dies, be it by Firing Squad or Murder, they shall be removed from the game, no longer officially allowed to post in the thread. They cannot reveal any information.

-When someone dies, their role will be revealed. If someone reveals their own role, know that I will not confirm or deny their statement. However, you CANNOT quote your role PM.

Roles:
-5 Rebels (Vanilla Townies)
-1 Lucky Rebel (1 shot Bullet-Proof Townie [can survive one night attack; however, not immune to firing squad])
-1 Rebel Tracker (Town Tracker [Can learn who a player targeted, but not what action that player performed.])
-2 Imperial Spies (Vanilla Mafia)

We'll start the first Day phase as soon as I post another reply. Then the games begin!
#EC4Lyfe

You are part of a small band of nine rebels on a small planet. Your encampment is small, and each Rebel has their own tent. This is the first time you meet your squadmates. Morning is about to come, when an explosion rings out from the commander's tent.

You awaken to find the tent is obliterated, and your commanding officer Feri Monat is dead.

Someone sends a message to the next officer in line.

"Unfortunately we're under heavy fire by Imperial Solders. We won't be able to make it to your location right away. Hold tight and don't move unless I send further word. Also, be advised we received intel on a couple of Imperials that were tasked to infiltrate your unit. We found two Rebel uniforms missing. Be on the lookout for anything suspicious."

After a brief inventory of the food and water supply, and making sure you have enough other supplies to last until further orders, you gather together to discuss what has happened

Welcome to the first day! The Day Phase will end on November 27th, 10:00pm EST or if a majority vote is reached.

[[I suggest you all introduce yourselves; but have fun Wink]]
#EC4Lyfe

Ah, this had to happen? And spies too? What a way to start the day! But do not fear, soon we shall win this. Go Rebels!
So, what to we do?
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

Teebo Tarfang, part time rebel and full time Ewok, dramatically shook his furry fists at the skies, "Imperial scum!"

-Feri Monat (Feirmont) // Status: Goner

-Randal Guysten (RandomGuy199) // Status: Heavy sleeper

-Jack Farenaway (Scylla) // Status: You are Jack Kennedy

-(Sam111) // Status: Nominal

-Teebo Tarfang (rhinotaz) // Status: Swiss Cheese

-Windeth Crescentleap (TSSS) // Status: Nominal

-(Siberian) // Status: Stabby Stabbed

-David Sekrinai (Zadiner) // Status: Nominal

-(Farengeto) // Status: Nominal

-Achikmi (Imki) // Status: Nominal

<33

"Blasted Imperial scum!" he yelled, denting a supply crate with a swift kick. "Which one of you Imperial traitors did this?"

He dug through the crates of supply, trying to find a weapon of some kind.

(OOC: Is "Windeth Crescentleap" a good name?)
"Whoa, calm down there. The more aggressive you are against them the more probable is that they target you. We need to come up with a clever strategy to stop them. Random violence won't solve anything and, frankly, the odds they are going to reveal themselves are minimal."
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

'Damnit Imperialists, they're gonna bloody die! But yeah, strategies and stuff will surely help us'.He sighed, 'this is gonna be a long day, am I right?'
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

Jack Farenaway stumbled out of his tent, liquor still in hand.

"What ith all thith racket about. Thome of uth wanted thome thleep," he exclaimed in a slurring lisp.
Call me toast.

"It seems like the only sensible course of action is to start picking people off. We know we have traitors in our midst, but probability is in our advantage here," He said, taking a deep breath before finishing. "I think we should start with that Sam guy."

<33

"Hey now," he states in a thick drawl, "don't chu fink we thould get thome evidenth firth? Chu might be 'un of 'em, for wantin' ta kill 'im. That'th not how we thurvive thith."
Call me toast.