We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Discord Server

Hey all,

The Cabinet has been testing a new text and voice chat service called Discord.  We are now happy to open this test up to all members of the region.  We believe that Discord can be a unique communication tool for the region.  But we need to know what you think.  I have included some information about Discord in this post as well as the link for you to join.  The service has a web app, windows/mac app, android, and an iPhone application.

https://discord.gg/0g3JbAS4Hgh3LGhO << This link will allow you to join.

Upon joining you will have access to a few different channels.  The first channel you will see after joining is the Lampsahde_Bar.  This channel is just a general regional channel that would be open to all if we move forward with adopting the service.  You will also have access to a feedback channel where you can post your impressions/questions about Discord and we will try to answer them as quickly as possible.

Make sure when you join that you say hello so we can see you to give you the proper permissions for the server.  You can also provide feedback here in this thread as we continue to test Discord!

Lastly, here is a video about joining!

Thanks,

Hile
Delegate of TSP

Ooohh, fancy!

<33

I love Discord.

More channels to join!

Just a reminder to join the Discord chat server. I need more people to join so we can put together a voice chat night.

Sadly I can only be on when I'm on my Computer, which won't be much ;(
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

(12-14-2015, 08:17 PM)Zak6858 Wrote: Sadly I can only be on when I'm on my Computer, which won't be much ;(

There's a discord app on both Apple and Android.
SibDis

I can't get it for reasons which i choose to preserve
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.

(12-15-2015, 08:51 AM)Zak6858 Wrote: I can't get it for reasons which i choose to preserve

Probably has a Windows Phone and doesn't want to admit!

(12-15-2015, 03:05 PM)Melfi Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 08:51 AM)Zak6858 Wrote: I can't get it for reasons which i choose to preserve

Probably has a Windows Phone and doesn't want to admit!

Uh no. Just dont ask. Ok?