We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

TSP Advent Calendar 2015 Day 12

[Image: lvRuxPI.png]
Hello it's Day 12!

Today as promised before I shall be sharing my Mulled Apple Juice recipe. Tates just as good if not better than Mulled Wine and much cheaper!!!

You simply need apple juice, mixed spices, cloves, a cinnamon stick and an apple. The ingredients highlighted in red are the only ones you must have, the others are simply nice add-ons. 

To make you add as much apple juice as you would normally drink to a pan and add as much mixed spices as you want , it's up to you how much you add! If that's all your adding stir and slowly boil stiring occasionally to make sure the spices don't all fall to the bottom and burn.

If you are adding more finely cut the apple into thin slices and add that to the apple juice and spices, you may also add 1-2 cloves and one cinnamon stick. It's just the same slowly boil and stir occasionally, the longer it takes to boil the taster it shall be as the spices will have let out all their flavours.

This is best done over a log fire in a large pot as it takes longer to boil and you get that smoky taste however it still tastes good done at home in your kitchen.

Well that's all for Day 12 I'll see you soon for Day 13!
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice