We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

TSP Community Development Organization

The South Pacific Community Development Organization

Hello everyone, and welcome to the HQ to my new organization The South Pacific Community Development Organization. I am founding this organization because I believe that it is critical for the citizens of this region to make an effort to improve it.

I think the best way to do this is to make an organized effort to bring more of our government content to our RMB. With the ultimate goal of not only having the most active RMB in the game, but an active RMB filled with substance.

This will do a few things that will benefit the region, it will be a much needed solution to drawing in new members. As terrible as coups are, there is a huge influx of members who ultimately join the region, and I believe the region for this is because our government's only place of operation is the RMB. That is the face of the region, and it being active, and filled with quality is what will make people click on our forum and become citizens.

It will also make our region more secure because it will give the causal observer a buy in to our government, and will give us the opportunity to reach out to individual nations.

Anyways, that is my vision, and below I'll be making another post regarding personnel.

TSP: CDO Roster and application

If you want to join the CDO, please fill out the breif application. Everyone will be accepted as a member who completes the application and the E-Board will approve or reject applications to become an Officer.

The basic application is below:

1) What is your primary area of interest in TSP?

2) Are you interested more in posting regional updates on the RMB or reaching out to curious nations via TG?

3) Would you like to apply for being an officer? If so, what position, why, and what are your plans for the position?

Thank you for reading, and hope to have you join my mission. Smile

Executive Team:

Founder/CEO: Southern Bellz
Chief Community Organizer: Vacant
Regional Affairs Update Officer: Vacant
Foreign Affairs Update Officer: Vacant
Community Outreach Officer: Vacant

Members:

Southern Bellz

My primary area of interest in TSP is foreign affairs.

2) Are you interested more in posting regional updates on the RMB or reaching out to curious nations via TG?

I'm more interested in postin' regional updates on the RMB than reachin' out to curious nations via TG.

3) Would you like to apply for being an officer? If so, what position, why, and what are your plans for the position?

I would consider applyin' for bein' an officer, if there was a job description for the positions.
The Third Imperium
Journalist, South Pacific Independent News Network (SPINN)

Provost, Magisterium
Sergeant, East Pacific Sovereign Army
Journalist, East Pacific News Service

Foreign Affairs Minister, The West Pacific

I love this idea and am in support of it! If I can help in any way, let me know Smile

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

I like this idea, I see it as a sort of civil corps, working alongside but seperate from the regional government, like a militia or a charity.

Mainly I enjoy answering issues and boosting my economy, but recently I've really liked Interacting with the TSP Community, on the forums and the RMB.

I would be much happier posting on the RMB, I find telegrams to be impersonal.

Well, like GE above I would like a description about the positions, but based off of the names, here's what I'm thinking. I would like to be a Community Outreach Officer. Because I want to see more people involved in the region. I guess I would make use the RMB to spread awareness of community events, elections and in general encourage people to engage with the region.
"Liberty is the Gate and the Key to Prosperity"
My threads:
Philosophers Corner
The Ice-creamist Movement for Peaceful Unification of Desserts

I will be able to post descriptions tomorrow, glad to see there is interest Smile

Alright, I hope this goes somewhere, because I really do like the idea.
"Liberty is the Gate and the Key to Prosperity"
My threads:
Philosophers Corner
The Ice-creamist Movement for Peaceful Unification of Desserts

I think this is a very good way for us to reach out to the rest of the region and increase participation in government. I love this idea!

I'm really glad you are doing this, SB. If you need help, please ask. I'm ready to work.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

In the name of Aretism I would be remiss in not participating.

I like connecting with people. Via rp, interesting discussion, the profoundly ludicrous, whatevers going really.

Would prefer RMB ud's. A TG campaign would exceed my time constraints.

Dunno. The first thing that came to mind as I read your intro was approaching themed regions and seeing if they're interested in an RMB rp/vote/general discussion/whatever, hosted on our rmb. That would provide a (hopefully) quality influx of activity, bring out those in our population who also enjoy that theme, and expose the visiting region to TSP generally.
GG Sigillite
Stuff in Other Places