We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

What would you do if...?

This game goes as follows:

The first person makes up a scenario and posts, "What would you do if (scenario)?" Of course, replace "(scenario)" with your scenario.

The second person replies what they would do and asks the next poster what they would do in the second person's scenario.

I will start: What would you do if you could crash any website?

Crash every website that cause me issues in the past (which may or may not be this forum Happywide)

What would you do if a tiger broke into your house??
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

Scream, dial 911, complain to the zoo. Alternatively, hyptonize it to fall asleep. But still call 911.

What would you do if the forums turned purple instead of blue?
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]

Absolutely nothing.

What would you do if you woke up inside a bathtub full of mayo?

<33

(Ninja'd)
Start eating

What would you do if NationStates stopped working including every forum for every region?
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.

Likely go outside for once.

What would you do if you found the Hope diamond in the sidewalk?

<33

Depends. If it's just the http://nationstates.net, then go to https://nationstates.net. If there's no loopholes, things of what I would do when it started working again. If it's permanent, pepper Max Barry with angry letters, emails, whatever.

What would you do if someone hacked your forums account?

EDIT: Sorry, Rhinotaz beat me to it.

If I found the Hope diamond, I'd return it to its rightful place. I can't do anything other than admire it (which I would do first) because someone would notice, but if I turn it in I get famous for doing the right thing.

Still, what would you do if someone hacked your forums account?
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]

(You got Ninja'd. Fix yer post.)

I would hunt them down, shoot them with a blowgun, and put them in a tiger cage.

What would you do if you had an infinite supply of bacon?

<33

("Ninja'd" is not a word I recognized. How do I fix my post?)

Eat some of it while playing NationStates (or just oil my computer; same effect). Then I would do a push-up to stop getting fat, then continue eating it while playing NationStates.

What would you do if you got pooped on by a bird?

Have a shower straight away

What would you do if the only show on TV was My Little Pony?