We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Dreams Thread
Rainbow 
The magic place where you may describe your wonderful dreams, be they actual dreams, daydreams or just general imagination silliness! :3

<33

I dreamt today I saw a bus with the roof, one wall and the front missing and I didn't have to pay to ride. Shortly afterwards I think all the passengers + driver disappeared. Welcome to the subconscious of Scopie!
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

I dreamt today that my phone almost got flushed away before I grabbed in the water and it stopped working with an electrical discharge.

Also, a globe with removable countries was present. I remember holding Russia and Australia, particularly.
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

I had a dream where my internet data was unlimited, and I spent the month watching YouTube...
Good times...
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

Dramatic classical music, gym class, solar panels, and my old school.
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

I dreamt that Chinese rebels bombed Tiananmen Square and probably killed Xi Jinping, but his wife, Peng Liyuan, survived.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

I once had a dream of a ship that turned into a steampunk submarine, and I figured this out because there was a button at the top of a massive concrete room like what you find in platform jumpers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator

Cheesecake. So much cheesecake.

<33

I dreamt that I somehow moved to the USA to New York but then I was in Arizona somehow in a playground. There was an earthquake and we somehow survived. The playground was in a fair. But then I was in New York again somehow and in my school, but it was a branch of it in the USA. The last thing I dreamt of it was that there was a cold breeze and I said to my mother that USA was cold. Then, I awoke.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

I've started listening to electronic music before bed and I feel like it's stimulating my dreams.
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."