We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Release on TSP

The Elemental Republic of Spiritus

Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Information

As is its duty under the Lampshade Accords, the government of Spiritus formally denounces the ongoing situation in The South Pacific.

Extralegal seizure of power on the part of certain actors within The South Pacific in defiance of established protocol and recent rulings is unacceptable.

The Elemental Republic of Spiritus urges those actors to restore the Coalition of The South Pacific and resume the normal operations of the regional government.

If the situation is not resolved with due haste, the government of Spiritus will rule that The South Pacific has abrogated its responsibilities under the aforementioned Lampshade Accords.

We invite other allies of democracy to likewise decry these disruptive activities.

[Image: image.GIF]
Rogamark
President of Spiritus

[Image: Legonimis%20%281%29.png]
Legonimis
Vice President of Spiritus
Delegate of Spiritus
Vice Secretary-General of the World Assembly

"When you are the potatoes guy everyone is like, 'Yeah, it's the potatoes guy!'" - Max Barry

I really appreciate this show of friendship and alliance. It is good to see our friends standing with us in seeking the restoration of democratic governance in our region.

Please convey my deepest respects to the People of Spiritus.

Kringalia
Citizen of the South Pacific
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I also voice Kris's words.
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

Same here.
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Thank you for your support!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Good to see foreigners are not siding with Hile
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

Aye, thank you so much for the support! ^_^

<33

Thank You!
The Coalition will prevail.
Semi-Unretired

Good to see that things have turned out well! It's been a very confusing last half-hour trying to make sense of what's going on. Tounge
Delegate of Spiritus
Vice Secretary-General of the World Assembly

"When you are the potatoes guy everyone is like, 'Yeah, it's the potatoes guy!'" - Max Barry