We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Coalition of the South Pacific.

Hello TSP,

I know what you're about to read is going to be odd to hear. I know you're going to call me out on saving face, or whatever. That's not why I'm here. You can believe what you will, but I ask you take my words at face value.

I'm here because I'm renouncing the elected cabinet of TSP; more specifically, I'm renouncing the delegate of TSP, Hileville. Hile's behaviour has become unacceptable for me. I've had numerous misgivings about certain actions of the cabinet - some before they happened, some that I supported and later had those misgivings. Regardless, I'd like to acknowledge that my behaviour has also been unacceptable of an elected minister. I misplaced the trust of the region. I've damaged this region.

I still believe in creating change. I still support the idea, the goal, behind the convention. Re-envisioning the laws. Empowering the citizens.

But I can't support Hile.

To Hile, I value you as a friend and I hope you can see past this, but I can't continue any longer down this path. It causes me too much grief. I'm sorry.

Regards,

Scylla
Minister of Regional Affairs
Coalition of the South Pacific
Call me toast.

Hoorah to you!
Semi-Unretired

Are you resigning?
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

Hurrah! Happywide
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

I'm honestly proud of you, Scylla. Takes guts. Thank you so much for being the TSPer we know and love. <3

<33

I can respect that. Thank you for helping us reclaim the region.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Guys, I think we should not ban the Cabinet.

They are great people. They should be able to come back, if they wish. Imki, Awe, Sam, Sopo, Siberian, etc...

All of them are great people that deserve a second chance.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Err. I'll have to disagree on most of those.

<33

I don't think everyone should be excused... But a few should.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

I appreciate the support guys! :3

Omega, at this time I won't be resigning. The temporary cabinet is happy to have me as the minister and I'm happy to take that position up to ensure the Coalition succeeds.
Call me toast.