We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Taberna de Palma/Palm Tree Tavern

En honor a Hileville y porque necesitamos que nuestra comunidad española florezca, he fundado la Taberna de Palma. Es la version española de el Lampshade Bar and Grill.

¡Ahora buscamos empleados!

Reglas:
1. ¡Sólo se habla Español! Portugués e Italiano son permitidos por la similitud, y por qué hay poblaciones pequeñas de Portugués aquí(¡conozco un rinoceronte brasileño por ahí!)
2. Otros lenguajes se pueden hablar en el Sábado. Es el único día que se permite.
3. Nada más. ¡Divíertanse! Happywide
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Un luogo dove si può parlare in italiano?! Bravissimo!
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Me han dicho que debo probar cosas nuevas, así que, he decidido empezar por aquí.

Un vaso de SPIT por favor Happywide
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Acá no tenemos SPIT. Acá tenemos THPS: Té Helado del Pacífico Sur. Aunque no suena tan bien...
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Definitivamente no es el mejor acrónimo. ¿Qué tal si inventamos nuestra propia bebida? Así no tendríamos que usarlo Tounge
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Por mi está bien. ¿Qué acrónimo usamos?

Legal Resources:

Não to entendendo porra nenhuma aqui.

<33

TSP: Té del Sur Pacífico

ó

SPSF: Soda del Pacífico Sur de Fresa

No aceptamos los DL. Sólo se aceptan Dólares Americanos, Euros, Yen y la Lira Esterlina.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

E o Real Brasileiro? Tounge

<33

No, lo siento. Muy inestable. :-/