We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

ATTN. Whovians!

Oooh, that logo looks pretty good. I was planning to start a Doctor Who Fan Club in NationStates. Yes, fishfingers, custard, jellybabies, scarfs and flutes are required at the door.

I'm especially looking for someone who would you be willing to be The South Pacific's representative for the fan club. Potential new recruits in TSP would go through you, you'd be one of a few of us who could suggest episodes to watch and we'd pass around a magic bowl of porridge or something to the region with the most whovians every once in a while.

[Image: e2360.gif]

Poor Unibot! It seems Whovians are a rare kind in TSP! [Image: Doctor.gif]
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

For the record, I do enjoy Doctor Who. Smile
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

DO YOU???!!!

How much do you know about it?
The Solar System Scope

Every Whovian has heard of 11's yummy fish custard, but have you heard of 10's love sausage? It's snack genius.

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZOXmLQSQWg[/video]
"We don't have to dream that we're important. We are" - Robert House

How did you do that YT trick?!
The Solar System Scope

The easy way to find out is to quote his post. In this case {video} tags (using [..] rather than {..}).
Strolling punster from Canada
Eat o' teh eye pie is teh one!
First member and Procrastinator in Chief of the ice creamists movement

Have you seen my MoFA logo?
The Solar System Scope

My future self just showed up and told me not to watch the show. I'm always right so I'll have to pass. Cool logo though.
They see Lint Rollinnnnnnnn, they hattiiinnnnnn

Unibot nobody likes Classic Who

Long live the Ninth and Rose!