We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Belschaft's Status as a Security Threat.

Given the recent Amendment to lower the threshold for security thread designations and repeals to 60%, and that we now have a new cabinet, I'd like to remind them, and the Assembly at large of the following Motion made by Sandaoguo on the 15th Feb.

(02-15-2016, 01:39 PM)sandaoguo Wrote: I'm submitting a... delayed motion to vote, if that can be done. If the Cabinet doesn't overturn the declaration on their first day in office, then I'll effectively be motioning this to another vote.

This motion was accepted by Awe, and received a second from Cathalea.

Have at it, folks. Angel

Once the day is up, then it will be voted upon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator

As the Chair of the Assembly, I am keeping count of the amount of time the Cabinet has to make a determination on the status of Belschaft's Security Threat designation.

The Cabinet's first day in office will expire, and consequently the delayed motion to vote and second will be put into effect by myself in my capacity as Chair of the Assembly, as I am legally bound, at exactly 12:00am on 25 February 2016 (GMT+8:00), should the Cabinet advise that they will not be able to make a determination by then.

As always, a countdown timer is available here

Pursuant to this statement from Cabinet, the delayed motion to vote and second pertaining to the removal of Belschaft's Security Threat designation shall be rendered null.