We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Update to Allies

In the next few days I'm hoping to be able to distribute a message to all our allies updating them on the situation, talking about the Coalition prevailing and the restoration of order and our democratic government.

There'll probably be at least three variations for one part depending on their support during the coup, either pro-Coalition (thanking support), pro-Coup (reconciliation?), or neutral/none (not sure what to say, we need to discuss those treaties too).

Was there anyone really pro-Coup?

We should def. thank TNP, Laz, Spiritus and TRR.

I'm not sure what Euro and Balder's actions are re: coup, but the fact that HEM, Malashaan and Sopo have come to help with the GC is nice.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

I don't remember if there was any pro-coup regions. And I'm not suggesting we tear up the Euro and Balder treaties or anything, it's just worth examining our relations with the regions that did not honour our treaties.

No no, of course not, that was a legit question. It would probably be worth reaching out to Kris and maybe Glen to see who they were in touch with during the time.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

Bump.

If we could get on this before the GC that would be awesome.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]