We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Cathalean Apology

The title of this thread can't convey it enough. I am, terribly, sorry to everyone I've been an ass to in recent weeks, from Roleplay, to Government, to anyone else caught up in between.

I can't explain it, but i just felt like being a total asshole to everyone in TSP, and that's obviously unacceptable of a person, more so for me since I've been parading as an example of a Fine South Pacifican.

In Government, I was rude to basically everyone who ran against me, and everyone whom I didn't see as the prime image of TSP. Do I regret it? A little, but only because it was my way to establish who I wanted my new name to be. If I had established my nationalism a different way, I would definitely take back all the harmful things I've said.

In Roleplay, I kept fast a view from a persona long dead, and it's bitten me in the ass over it from most I've talked to. Terrible things have happened because I couldn't be lenient in my new name, and as such, it's been bad. I intend to try to make it up with everyone involved, as well as one player in particular.

In short, I'm sorry. Nothing else to it. Nothing more I can add to that perfect statement. I'm sorry.

--

Cathalea | ProfessorHenn | The Blackstar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator

<3

<33

Listen, I don't know who's the certain someone, but I'd like to say something

Thing is bro, I know I'm kinda hard to do RP with. When I came here, I wasn't aware of the RP atmosphere in this place, and now I have a grasp of it..

But I really don't like the time when you, Awe and Faren scrutinized me about my RP methods and my nation simply because that I'm not the same. That's not what I think TSP is, it's a place that you can play and paint with your brightest imaginations. It was evident when I did Basil Day, there are so many colorful ideas and inspirations from the RP-ers. But I am not sure that discriminating and insulting them down just because they are not the same as your own country is what TSP is all about.

The Henn I encountered in RP is a total douche. But when we're in the SPSF, you were nothing like that. Which makes me wonder why you acted like as if I was the outcast.

I want ya to be more accepting next time, and so should everyone. We should not shun others because they are different ok? I've gotten that treatment a lot of time in RL, I don't want such actions to be done in here as well.
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

I separated my personas in different areas. Douche in RP was Leader in SPSF, and I took care to making sure they didn't cross, since neither should have an effect on the other.

I've gotten rid of much of my logic for other nations right now, so I'm definitely warmer to your concepts. I just want to see them all together(if you responded to my telegram, best to post here, problems on my end necessitate some fiddling and that message may not go through).

ProfessorHenn
Legislator

I wanted to send my telegram, but you forgot that you blocked me...

Anyway, the RP menu till July.

1. Short Story RP about my Nation
2. Vercopa-Hammerstar RP on getting my spy back
3. 1 orchestra as a diplomatic gathering
4. Another Basil Day
5. Resenting's Prophecy RP
6. Rebuilding the island state of Sriwijaya
7. Construction of a railroad
8. Lord of Culture Elections

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Quick question, will Basil YearDay 2 also be several months long? Tounge

ProfessorHenn
Legislator

I sure hope not.

The other basil day shall be done in the 4th of July as well. I expect more people in here Happywide

- Doraemon

Awesome! Happywide

<33

As much as I enjoy having people discussing roleplay all over the forum (I actually do!), this would probably be best taken to a thread in Treasure Island.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I meant it as a bit more than RP.

ProfessorHenn
Legislator