We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Disasters!!

I think this would be a cool thing to do. Whether it be like a cyclone, tsunami, earthquake, volcano eruption eg. We would then have to RP during the event and the cleanup effort. Would any of you guys be interested in this, like a mass scale one. The only issue is some might not want this canon so...
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

well i think i like the idea

We did try to do a hurricane/typhoon thing before, didn't really work out. I'd be willing to try and make a map.
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

how do you guys make the map?

Eh?

<33

(03-07-2016, 07:55 AM)Arstotzka Wrote: how do you guys make the map?

I did it with paint.net, just drawing the wind currents. Others use Microsoft PowerPoint. I screwed up the old one, but, I'd be willing to try again.
~Mahatma Gandhi

PowerPoint is just easier for editing the actual cities and nation names. The base map can be modified with any image editing program.

<33

well GREAT ARSTOTZKA better be on the map

(03-07-2016, 01:06 PM)Arstotzka Wrote: well GREAT ARSTOTZKA better be on the map

Better get a map plot then Happywide
~Mahatma Gandhi

what do you mean by that?