We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

CESTA Debate: Investigation into relationship between Vercopa and Zadiner

The Qvaitican Republic wants a formal inquiry by the CESTA International Police Force into the commercial relationship between Vercopa and Zadiner. Qvait is suspicious that Zadiner is in violation of Article 2, Section 2.3.3 of the Charter for possible human rights violations. A vote will begin without debate.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

Qvait votes yea on the matter.

My History

The Anarcho-Pacifist Technocracy of Hammerstar votes Agree on the investigation to look into Zadiner

Hammerstarian Chief-Counsellor to the UF/CESTA
May Rockefeller
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Noctenos believes a period of debate must come before any non-urgent vote so that members may actually expand on the issue and not vote blindly as they currently may as well do. We are severely disappointed due to this sort of exploitation of vote procedures by our allies. We also firmly believe that there is no concrete evidence to warrant an active and sovereignty-infringing search on Zadiner in the first place, and that the passive UF/CESTA International Police Force units already stationed in Zadiner would have noticed something unusual already if that was the case.

<33

We vote Aye on the matter. Even with a debate, our vote will be irreversible.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Zadiner would like to add that CESTA has no right to investigate matters in other nations by just voting. There must be proper discussions and proper evidence to propose anything like this. Something like this will be a violation of Zadiner's rights and is not allowed. I'm sure the nations in CESTA would not like to be in violation of the same section for betraying us and interfering with our sovereignty.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

Qvait will pull back the voting and allow a debate.

My History

"We have reconvened. I ask for the representative of Zadiner to confirm or deny that slavery currently exists in the country."

My History

"We are outraged at the possibility of slave trade. We want an investiga-"

An Union diplomat of Ryccian descendence stood up and pushed the ambassador aside. He began to speak angrily

"YOU! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! YOU HYPOCRITES ARE ENSLAVING OUR PEOPLE, WHICH ARE REFUGEES! YOU TAKE THE CHANCE TO MAKE A PROFIT OF DEFENSELESS PEOPLE! EXPEL ZADINER! EXPEL ZADINER!"

"Security! Security!"

"INVESTIGATE THIS HYPOCRITICAL COUNTRY! EMBARGO! EMBARGO!"

Security remove the screaming diplomat, who is still screaming and struggling to escape

"...Well, I apologize for that..."
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)