We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Point of Order

Could one of the Chairs please enlighten me on how we will know when our discussion phase is over. Also how will we know what problems we need to look at solutions to in the next round.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

We need to hold a vote identifying the problems that need to be fixed.

I've been pretty busy this past week, so haven't been able to get that. But I anticipate we'll vote on it soon.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

(03-28-2016, 09:57 AM)Tsunamy Wrote: We need to hold a vote identifying the problems that need to be fixed.

I've been pretty busy this past week, so haven't been able to get that.  But I anticipate we'll vote on it soon.

Given the point that the ppl manage to agree on what the actualy problems are, in the first place. Which I actually dont see happening anythime soon.

(03-28-2016, 11:40 AM)W. Charlesfort Wrote:
(03-28-2016, 09:57 AM)Tsunamy Wrote: We need to hold a vote identifying the problems that need to be fixed.

I've been pretty busy this past week, so haven't been able to get that.  But I anticipate we'll vote on it soon.

Given the point that the ppl manage to agree on what the actualy problems are, in the first place. Which I actually dont see happening anythime soon.

There are two ways to move on to the next stage; 1. A 60% vote on a memorandum 2. A majority decision of the chair and co-chairs

I'll probably draft a memorandum tomorrow.
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]

(03-28-2016, 01:50 PM)Belschaft Wrote:
(03-28-2016, 11:40 AM)W. Charlesfort Wrote:

There are two ways to move on to the next stage; 1. A 60% vote on a memorandum 2. A majority decision of the chair and co-chairs

I'll probably draft a memorandum tomorrow.

I was thinking a vote on each concern could work. And any reaching 60% would be considered as we move forward.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

That would be a good idea, Tsu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can work something up with that as the basis.
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]

That job should probably be reserved for the chairs.

(03-28-2016, 06:51 PM)sandaoguo Wrote: That job should probably be reserved for the chairs.

I agree that the chairs should be in charge of all procedural business.

Also thank you so much for the answer, that has really cleared up things for me.
Has Been
What's Next?

Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

Hey Tsu all the vote posts say that we are voting on forum administrator accountability. Just want to let y'all know.
Has Been
What's Next?