We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Autism Awareness Week

TWP has decided to dedicate a week to Autism Awareness.

To do so, we will be Painting our WFE blue, and promoting dispatches with information and linking to Autism Awareness pages around the web.

The actually Autism Awareness Day was last April 2nd, and since we missed it, we were thinking of doing a full week, as of this coming Monday.

I'll be bringing more details these comming days, but we would love as many regions as possible to join us.

Please ask should you have any question!
You are just a puppet... You have no soul!
[Image: HW5PB6l.jpg]

*Claps vigorously*

Bravo!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Speaking as someone who suffers from Autistic Spectrum Disorder this has my support.
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]

I applaud this initiative. It doesn't matter that the actual day has already passed, it's never too late to create awareness.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Will there be any other regions that will help in this initiative? I'd love to help this in any way I could.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator

We have for now invited the other feeders, and were also in the process of inviting the other GCRs and a general GP invitation to anyone else. We are going to do it with or without other regions, and I may even instated a week once a month to raise awareness about other things worth the case.

If you guys feel like joining, you'll be welcomed of course! I have to run tomorrow to prepare everything for TWP and we would surely love anyone jumping wagon during the week itself Smile

Thanks for the positive comments, guys and girls!

Our Awareness Week is finally ongoing!

This awareness week was born as a request from one of our members, who wished autism to become more well known and understood!

For the following week, our WFE will remain painted blue, as we invite other fellow regions to join us in raising awareness for autism!

Upvote our dispatch:

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=612049

Share with other fellow regions, or wear our Autism Awareness Banner (at the top of the dispatch)!!!

Raise awareness!

We also have a Gameplay thread for any discussion you wish to have about it:

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic...2&t=374830

Thank you,
Elegarth
Delegate of The West Pacific