We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Simple yet formal question.

Is there a chance I could regain my citizenship? I've always made a point of being citizen to all the feeders... And we all know what happened in the past.

I'd like to then pose the formal question. I would rather open a citizen application once I know there is a real chance of me regaining my TSP citizenship than doing it in vain.

Thanks.
You are just a puppet... You have no soul!
[Image: HW5PB6l.jpg]

Keep in mind that citizenship is granted at the discretion of the Vice Delegate based on your application, so discussing your prospects without an application is a bit pointless, though it is true that denials are exceedingly rare.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I can't see any likelihood of the VD refusing an application, unless you are a member of The Empire as it's currently a prohibited group.
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]

I thought the problem was actually being a member of NPO, wasn't it also a prohibited group?

It might have been at some point, but it isn't currently listed in the code of laws as such. That might be a typo?

Note: NPO was taken of the list by The Assembly in January.
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]

(04-08-2016, 06:55 PM)Belschaft Wrote: It might have been at some point, but it isn't currently listed in the code of laws as such. That might be a typo?

Note: NPO was taken of the list by The Assembly in January.

Yep. @Elegarth feel free to reapply Smile
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

Legally, you're able to get citizenship right now.

Politically, I would implore that you sit out the final stages of the Great Council. The last thing we need is the specter of Gameplayers coming in just to vote on the GC.

Are citizenship applications not being processed until after the GC has finished?
United States of Kalukmangala

Former High Court Justice

(04-10-2016, 02:20 PM)Gustave Berr Wrote: Are citizenship applications not being processed until after the GC has finished?

Nah -- they should be. DM has just had a lot on his plate. He'll be getting to them soon.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

(04-09-2016, 11:46 AM)sandaoguo Wrote: Legally, you're able to get citizenship right now.

Politically, I would implore that you sit out the final stages of the Great Council. The last thing we need is the specter of Gameplayers coming in just to vote on the GC.

I'm ok with that, I'd rather wait than be the root cause of further issues, guys. No worries.