We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Hello Everyone!
Big Grin 
Good day everyone! I am Aquatur (or Aqua). My nation here is Aldberion but I primarily reside in Europeia. It is a pleasure to meet all of you and this community!  Happywide

G'day mate!
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

Hello! Nice to meet you.

Hoi!
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

Hallo! Smile

Welcome.

What do you like to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator

Hey! Thanks for the welcome.

Well, I love to play EU4, read, and get involved in NS either through roleplay or government.

EU4?!! Hell, what's your steam? We've quite a few players of Paradox games here!

ProfessorHenn
Legislator

(04-21-2016, 08:38 PM)Cathalea Wrote: EU4?!! Hell, what's your steam? We've quite a few players of Paradox games here!

Well *watching people play EU4 (Its been a while since I've played. Not many EU4 players in past regiona Tounge) Nice to be among fellow Paradox fans! I would love to play a game with you guys in the future. Don't quite remember my steam name (lol, soz), try and reply to you tmmr.

You'd be surprised! Two of our players have preordered the Nova edition of Stellaris, and I went with the Galaxy Edition.

Take your time, a multiplayer game is no rush. >_>.

ProfessorHenn
Legislator