We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

What manner of salutation is this?

By which I am supposed to be making an angel joke.  Ha ha...

I'm sorry.

Anyway, hullo!  I am Seraph.  My nation is actually Erinor, but I didn't realise that that would serve as a username in a community I intended to try and become more involved in when I signed up.  Seraph is the name I go by most often across the seven interwebs and, indeed, the one I used in the name of my blog, so I hope you don't mind me using it here, despite any potential confusion for those who are interested in what nation I represent.  I guess I'll put it in my signature, or something.

What else to say?  I'm British (half-English, half-Northern Irish and currently living in Scotland) and I'm more than a bit of a geek.  I write; fiction mostly.  I'm keen to get to know folk here and, pending approval, paddle in the vast, eddying currents of the sea of regional politics - hopefully without drowning.

So, yeah.  Hi!

*offers a lampshade*

Here! I'm sure you know what to do with it. :)
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator

Hey
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

Nice to see another Revan fan. Welcome to the party. * gives lampshade *
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

(04-30-2016, 09:12 AM)Resentine Wrote: Nice to see another Revan fan.

I'm currently replaying KOTOR (as part of my current publicity-fueled, all-consuming, passing-it-on-to-my-daughter Star Wars obsession) so it seemed appropriate. Gone are the days when I'd put a lot of effort into an avatar.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

Another Star Wars fan? Mmm, maybe we should try a SW festival after all.
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

(04-30-2016, 09:35 AM)Kris Kringle Wrote: Another Star Wars fan? Mmm, maybe we should try a SW festival after all.

What would that entail, exactly?

On a side note, I sell lighting in a department store for a living, so all these lampshades I'm being given makes it feel like being behind the till first thing on a Monday morning...
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

A few activities here on the forum and gameside, themed after Star Wars.

Legal Resources:

Well, it sounds like fun.