We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Hello from Europeia

Hello South Pacific citizens!

My name is Kuramia and I'm your new ambassador hailing from the region of Europeia. I was wondering if someone could direct me to where I might get ambassador masking since I have important news to impart to all of you!

I look forward to finding out more about you and having fun in your region!

Thanks so much!
[Image: vNDmlpg.jpg]

Welcome to the South Pacific!

There is no ambassador masking on our forum, since viewing and posting access for ambassadors is the same as that for all registered users.

You are good to go. Smile
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

(05-24-2016, 11:56 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: Welcome to the South Pacific!

There is no ambassador masking on our forum, since viewing and posting access for ambassadors is the same as that for all registered users.

You are good to go. Smile

Thank you! I figured this was the case since I was free to post in our embassy!
[Image: vNDmlpg.jpg]

TSP has generally taken the view that hiding content from public view just raises barriers to entry and reduces participation; excluding government planning areas, the Assembly private chamber is the only subforum we restrict access to.
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]