We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

History Q&A

Got any question about the history of TSP?

Ask here, and one of our many residents will surely be able to answer.
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

Who was the best Delegate to hold office in both 2011 and 2013 who wasn't Southern Bellz? Tounge
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]

(06-01-2016, 08:39 PM)Belschaft Wrote: Who was the bestonly Delegate to hold office in both 2011 and 2013 who wasn't Southern Bellz? Tounge

I think that was this "south pacific Belschaft" person. No idea who that was.   Tounge

Who was the longest serving Chair?

(06-02-2016, 08:13 AM)Awe Wrote: Who was the longest serving Chair?

I couldn't tell you for certain, but I think it may be me with two consecutive four month terms in 2013.
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]

Belschaft is the longest serving Chair of the Assembly, with a combined total of 327 days distributed among three non-consecutive terms:

In other related Assembly trivia, Unibot is the most productive Chair in terms of number of votes held with 75, and March 2015 is the most productive month in the past three years of the Assembly, with a total of 17 votes held:

[Image: V3znfd8.png]

[Image: snyzSMA.png]

Antariel (Blue) / Belschaft (Red) / Sandaoguo (Green) / Rebeltopia (Purple) / Tsunamy (Turquoise) / Unibot (Orange) / Aramanchovia (Grey) / Farengeto (Beige) / SJS Republic (Light Blue) / Awesomiasa (Light Red)
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Haha, my number of days served have risen since then though. Also, I wonder how long I've served in total as both Chair and Deputy Tounge

Also, who's the longest serving government member, combining all different positions that said person has served in?

(06-03-2016, 12:55 AM)Awe Wrote: Also, who's the longest serving government member, combining all different positions that said person has served in?

I don't think we have the data to find this out right now, but I suspect it might be Fudgetopia. Next to 3.5 years of the Delegacy, she also served the Cabinet continuously between August 2003 and September 2004, and likely some time more between then and 2006.

When totaled up, It could also be Tsunamy, considering the myriad of positions he has held since 2003 and now.

Due to forum crashes and such, our historical record isn't particularly good pre-2008. Sad

I can calculate that.
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I'm still adding past offices to my tables, but to give some preliminary results, here is a list of the longest serving officials, when one includes the following positions:

- Delegate
- Vice Delegate (post-2013 Great Council)
- Chair of the Assembly
- Minister of Regional Affairs
- Minister (Secretary) of Foreign Affairs
- Minister of the Army
- Minister (Secretary) of Defence

As can be seen, Fudgetopia is indeed the longest serving official (based on these preliminary, incomplete, results).

Legal Resources: